NOTAMS (NOTICES TO AIRMEN)
1. An FAA sanctioned Aerobatic Practice Box is located 3 Statute miles due east of KAP. Extensive operations are occurring 7 days a week during daylight hours.
2. Pilots are advised that the dirt in some areas surrounding the runway are soft and could be hazardous to aircraft in the event of a runway excursion.
3. April Thru November: Common Area Maintenance operations may be taking place.
4. The large amount of rain we received last Wednesday evening 10 May, and all-day Thursday 11 May has left some washouts and ruts in the dirt on the edges of the 17/35 runway. The Grass Team has been waiting for the ground to dry out enough to make repairs. KAP will be closed to arrivals from 0730-0930 on 31 May. Any resident needing to depart during that time needs to contact the Common Area Maintenance team on CTAF to coordinate their departure time. Pilots should use caution. A runway excursion into the grass could catch a wheel in a rut.
5. Pilots should be aware of taxiway maintenance starting on or about 5 June 2023 and continuing for several days. Please use caution while taxiing until repairs can be completed. Please stay clear of taxiway repair materials, construction workers and equipment.
6. Pilots be aware that Common Area mowing operations of the grass between the asphalt 17/35 runway and the taxiways will be taking place over the next 2 weeks, starting today 30 May 2023 and extending through 10 June 2023. When the work will take place is dependent on Grass Team’s availability and the weather. If tractors are present, pilots should contact the Grass Team on CTAF 123.05 to make them aware of the Pilot’s intentions. Pilots should exercise caution and stay clear of the equipment.
7. KAP will be closed to arrivals from 0700-0900 Saturday 10 June 2023 due to weeding along the 17/35 runway edges. Any resident needing to depart during that time needs to contact the Common Area Maintenance team on CTAF 123.05 to coordinate their departure time.
|Certification of Waiver or Authorization Application||886.14 KB|
|Grass Team NOTAM & SOP||31.72 KB|
|WLOA_ Long Term APA_Kelly Airpark_20210628_Final 7711-1_OM Signed.pdf||375.83 KB|